Jump to navigation Jump to search
<type>[optional scope]: <description>
- Changes to the build process or auxiliary tools and libraries such as documentation generation
- Documentation only changes
- Implementation of a new feature in code
- Correction of an error in code
- Improving performance
- A code change that neither fixes a bug nor adds a feature with the primary goal of increasing code clarity, readability, etc.
- Changes that do not affect the meaning of the code (white-space, formatting, missing semi-colons, etc)
- Adding missing or correcting existing tests
Breaking changes should be emphasized with the text BREAKING CHANGE:
fix(pencil): stop graphite breaking when too much pressure applied
feat(pencil): add 'graphiteWidth' option
perf(pencil): remove graphiteWidth option BREAKING CHANGE: The graphiteWidth option has been removed. The default graphite width of 10mm is always used for performance reasons.