DrawIO-Saving a File
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To save a file using Draw.IO:
- From the File menu, select: Export as...
- Select XML as the format
- In the pop-up dialog, deselect all options, so the dialog appears as:
- Click on the Export button
- Enter a suitable filename in the dialog
- Click on the Device button
- The file will be saved to your download folder. Open the file using any TEXT editor (such as Notepad), then copy and paste the contents into the file specified in the exercise. (The exercise will specify a filename with an extension of .xml which will instruct emacs as to how to interpret the file.) DO NOT COPY THE CONTENTS FROM A BROWSER as this will add unnecessary characters.
- After pasting the contents, select the XML region and type - sgml-pretty-print which will correctly format the region. (If this doesn't work, first execute - set-justification-left and then re-execute the command.)